Search This Blog

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Today...

...I rode the moped, which I finally have some pictures of below, up into Towson, met up with Jason and Wyatt, followed by Justin,  and skated kelly's bridals for a while. As usual we played a few games of skate, not gonna say who won them, hung out, talked, and moved onto the next spot. This spot is new to Towson, pretty sick, somewhat generic, ledge over a grate. I broke out the camera today and shot Jason doing a backside smith grind for fun and tried teaching him how to use it while I did some backside tailslides. After skating the ledge we rode around on the moped for a while, which I bought last sunday. Pretty solid and successful day. - On a side note, the scooter explains the lack of posts lately; all that I've been doing is riding it and skating. 









No comments:

Post a Comment