Search This Blog

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Italy 1







These are just a few pictures that I took while in Italy 2 summers ago. My Uncle Marshall offered to take me for my 18th birthday and somewhat of an early graduation present. If you are looking to get to know an Uncle or anyone else that you know only through small family gatherings, I highly recommend this. On a ten day trip to a foreign country with someone, you have to open up and get comfortable with each other. Despite his terrible snoring (which wasn't in the end so bad to get used to), I found he was the most well knowledgeable person to travel with, open to most ideas and changes of plans, well humored and a great Uncle. I believe I took almost 3 thousand pictures, so there are still easily plenty more to come. Overall it was an extremely enjoyable trip and a learning experience. These photos were mostly taken in Rome. 



No comments:

Post a Comment