Search This Blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

Washington D.C.

CHERS teta, Chris' Hand 2, Hughbot, Sam, Jason and Zach straight chillen, pushin', and some random smith shots by shumanator









Relating once again back to the very first post I made, with the picture of Jason's hand, that was my very first time skating in D.C., which was about a year ago. After that day I realized how easy it was to skate such an amazing place. Since then I have traveled down to D.C. numerous times, made numerous friends that we have continued to skate with down there and who travel up to Baltimore to skate with us. Nonetheless, it has become one of my favorite places to skate. ... One of the friends I've made is Allen Danze who has a web channel which is sick and who is filming an upcoming D.C./Baltimore/whereever else video... ( http://danzedindc.com/ )

No comments:

Post a Comment