Search This Blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

Coincidence or fate?





                                      Cleaning out my memory card I came across this photo that I had taken two winters ago while in New York City for the Red Bull snowscrapers big air contest. I opened it up and figured that I'd mess with it and turn the background a reddish color because first of all the original background had too much going on and second that I thought that this cop just looked pretty ticked off at something; almost angry. After finally editing the whole thing and when I was just about to close the file, I looked at his badge, zoomed in, and saw that his last name was Anger. Simply put, I felt spooked, and out loud, despite the fact of having a few random people in the room, said, "OH MY GOD!"I had to show all of them what I had found... and of course whoever goes onto this site. How many people have the last name Anger? What are the chances? Wierd.

No comments:

Post a Comment