Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

THE WILL STACKUS INTERVIEW.

Willy is one of the funniest people I know, studying graphic design at Towson University, never sleeping, and always shredding the streets and beers.

Sauce- Hey willy whats up?

Wily- Whaaaat…ella yeah.

Sauce- Dude what was your nickmane again?

Willy- dooder zcooter…macho chipmunk

Sauce- haha ellyah... what're you doing?

Willy- Raging… syke, just chillen. I havent splet in two days but for some reason I’m still up.

Sauce- For real?

Willy- Cha.

Sauce- Haha damn, why not?

Willy- Schoool.

Sauce- Shit, art?

Willy- Chyeah…I haate this picture bullshit on the side now whaat the fuck!


Sauce- Heard you shredded ledge the other day, any ZICK new tricks?

Willy: Yeah I got a slolem run at the ditch and tried filming this run at Kenilworth but the battery died. How’d u hear that doggy fresh?

Sauce- Cause im creepy as shit! Nahh, from that dude Tim Haan.

Willy- Woah man

Sauce- You know who I'm talking though right?

Willy- Yeha, he was there shredding with us!

Sauce- Haha he's hilarious.

Willy- Yeah he is.

Sauce- Thats sick your filming!

Willy- Yeah son! I’m tryin to get back on that tip, I’ve got like 3 clips from the past two weeks I think. Nothing epic though…

Sauce- Still though, awesome… So you only have one more semester at Towson right? What’re you gonna do once your out?

Willy- Idk man, fuckin Idk. Yo I’m out hit me up tomorrow.

Sauce- Peace out doggy!

Some older Willy footage, can't wait to see what he's working on. Skated a box/quarter pipe/bank to ledge with him the other night post-beer-shredding and he literally did somewhere around 56 tricks in a row.


No comments:

Post a Comment