Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Oh the good ol' days...

Over the past years of 12 or 13 of my life I have been skateboarding and using cameras. I have collected hundreds of hours of footage, most of which sits around collecting data dust on a computer, and tons of footage never captured, but occasionally it's fun to reminisce over all of the fun we had. I can without a doubt say that I do not regret anything from these years and would not change a thing. It's sad to say and almost cliché but I seriously doubt that other than those small random occasions that times will ever be so innocent and enjoyable. The innocent enjoyment is why I skateboard. From now on a new feature I've decided to include on my blog will be the inclusion of clips of footage from the past that never made it into our montages. Trust me, they're hilarious. 

Here are a few montages that have been up for years. Take your time watching them... its a lot, I know.

hahaha, frontside flips and headbanging...

YESSSSSSS!
I thought it was cool...


Skating in helmets in the street all the time... fuck you.


Lots of the same footage in a lot of these. I just liked to edit and it was something to do.


Some young Tyler Lyles footage in there if you can recognize him.



No comments:

Post a Comment